'Let's Find You An Apartment'
- What is a guarantor?
- What is a credit score?
- What is the minimum credit score you accept?
- Will you run a hard check on my credit?
- Who are TheGuarantors?
- Who backs TheGuarantors Agency?
- Why do I need TheGuarantors Lease Rental Bond?
- What is a Lease Rental Bond?
- What is the cost/pricing to use TheGuarantors service?
- How much does it cost to apply for TheGuarantors Agency Lease Guarantee?
- How long does it take to get approved?
- What are the typical minimum requirements that TheGuarantors Agency would accept?
- I'm an international traveler, expat, or foreign student. Is TheGuarantors Agency Lease Guarantee for me?
- What is a Responsible Party and why do I need one?
- What if only one roommate needs to use TheGuarantors?
- What if I don't work or I don't make 27 times the monthly rent?
- What documents will you need from me?
- Do I get credit for my bonus, relocation allowances?
- Do I get credit for liquid assets I own?
- Do I get credit for my 401-K savings?
- What is the length of coverage?
- Does every building accept TheGuarantors Agency Lease Guarantee?
- Can I use TheGuarantors Agency if I haven’t found an apartment yet?
- What are the steps and timeline for the process?
- How can I pay the premium?
- What happens if I break or stop paying my rent (not that I would ever do that)?
If you have a FICO score, the minimum score is 630, and if employed, the minimum total annual income accepted is 27 times the monthly rent.
If you already have a co-signer, but the landlord won’t accept them, we would love to talk. We assess each application on a case by case basis, so even if you don’t satisfy these requirements, don’t feel discouraged. Reach out to us! We want to help you get in.
I'm an international traveler, expat, or foreign student. Is TheGuarantors Agency Lease Guarantee for me?
1. You and all other leaseholders submit your questionnaire(s) on our website.
2. You upload the requested documents right to the application.
3. If approved, we'll email you a Qualification Certificate, indicating that you have been approved.
4. We will reach out to the building to confirm the lease details.
5. You will pay our premium and sign our agreement.
6. We issue the Bond to the building and let them know you are approved and ready to sign your lease!